Thank you very much for taking the time to review the services and business philosophy of Lowitz + Sons Incorporated.
Lowitz + Sons Inc., is a producer of quality printing. We produce all forms of graphic arts manufactured collateral, communications, marketing tools, and books. Our clients include The Art Institute of Chicago, The University of Chicago, The Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago Lyric Opera, Northwestern University, and Chicago Botanic Garden to name a few of our successful relationships.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Large digital color output and finishing to unlimited substrates.
- Color image management, image retouching, and all forms of digital prepress technologies.
- Small format under 2,000 quantity 1 through 6 color digital and offset printing.
- 1 through 12 color plus U/V and aqueous coating printing. Up to 28 x 41 sheet fed equipment for printing in quantity of tens of thousands to low hundreds of thousands.
- Up to 8 color mini and full web printing for direct mail programs in the hundreds of thousands to million plus category.
We also provide database management, personalization, mailing, and fulfillment. Our capabilities include special effects, letterpress, engraving, die cutting, foil stamping and hand piecework. We provide DVD and CD master design and duplication from your print files.
Lowitz + Sons, Inc. is consultative in our way of providing service. We seek to solve problems, find less expensive ways to achieve the same, if not better, results and make your life easier as it pertains to graphic arts. The breadth of our service often alleviates the need for a large number of vendors and can radically streamline your procurement process.
All this information is really, in our opinion, secondary to the true value that Lowitz + Sons, Inc. can provide. We deliver beautifully executed printed materials with efficient business methodology and communications at an extremely competitive price. In fact, our prices are sometimes as much as 20% less than our competitors.